- 4 day (3 nights) accommodations at Nectar B&B’s 20-acre forested property on Bowen Island, BC
- Daily course programming and handouts
- Selected course materials*
- Morning tea ceremonies and tea sits
- Evening candlelight healing plant sits (non-entheogenic)
- Quiet solo writing opportunities
- Group gatherings with spirit writing prompts channeled by Mimi Young
- Organic, nutrient-dense, and delicious plant-based meals to energetically complement the retreat, with options to accommodate dietary needs
- Winter forest bathing (optional)
- Additional opportunities to work privately with Mimi during the retreat are also available. It is encouraged that you book early as spots are very limited. For more info on the private sessions, read HERE. As Mimi will not be booking retreat sessions on her website, please email Mimi at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
- Opportunities to work privately with Mimi:
- In-person Dream Interpretations
- In-person Shamanic Readings
- In-person Private Mentorship Sessions
Does not include:
- Retreat does not include transportation to or from the venue; attendees are responsible for their own transportation.
- Ferry schedules can be found on BC Ferries’ website to Bowen, and returning to Vancouver. It is advised to check BCferries.com frequently as the retreat approaches as BC Ferries update their schedules regularly.
*Complete list of materials will be provided upon sign up for the retreat.