Love knows no bounds. Not even time or the physical.
This ON-DEMAND Spirit Medicine pre-recorded course holds space for us to remember our loved ones who have passed on and for maintaining spiritual connection with them via shamanic journeying, ritual work, and plant magick. Traditionally called necromancy, we will be focusing on communication with the dead for healing, compassionate, and potential divinatory purposes.
Mimi Young, shamanic practitioner, takes us through the threshold that separates us from this physical dimension to the realm of the spirits. We will go over mystic wisdom as well as have opportunities to experience connection with those who have passed on in a safe and ethical manner. The dead can include family members, lovers, friends, co-workers, and even pets.
• Ethics and safety around maintaining connection with the dead
• Practical ritual work that keeps the connection alive
• Foundational shamanic journeying
• Some intermediate shamanic journeying
• Discovering your psychopomp (a spirit chaperone that has keys to accessing the dead) and working with them
• Discussion of various types of portals
• Receiving wisdom from the dead via dreams
• Plant medicines (non-entheogenic) that assist with connection with those who have passed on
• Optimal times of the day, lunar phases, times of year to practise this work
Supplies to have on hand:
• Notebook and pen
• Scarf / bandana / or eye cover
• Purifying plant smoke (suitable plants include sustainably sourced White Sage, Common Sage, Frankincense, Rosemary, Cedar, Mugwort. A smokeless, mist option is also available HERE).
• A small Clear Quartz crystal (optional)
• Offering of grain, fruit, flower, tobacco, or baked good for the deceased loved one
• Drum recording with call back
None, but helpful to have taken the On-Demand Introduction to Shamanic Journeying Course
Duration: 3 hours