What the Spirit-Connection Day Retreat includes…
- 6 hours total, immersed in rest, play, nourishment, spirit-connection, and free-time (10AM – 4PM PST)
- Tea As Portal: Tea ceremony with spirit guides
- Hands-on immersive learning through Food As Ritual: a 1.5-2 hour seasonal experience with organic, local / wild, adaptogenic ingredients and time-honoured techniques that support physical-spiritual restoration and culinary intuition.
- Delicious goodies to take home from the Food As Ritual immersion
- An elevated, nutrient-dense artisanal lunch, made traditionally and with kitchen magick
- Spending time with books from Mimi’s extensive library (an eclectic mix of topics ranging from metaphysical, botanical, neuroscience, feminism, and multi-genre fiction)
- Free-time to experiencing calm in the interiour spaces and private garden (weather permitting) that are designed to embrace you
- The option to book additional supportive in-person spirit-work offerings during your visit (at a preferred rate)
*Seasonal, local, organic, wild / adaptogenic ingredients will be used whenever available / possible
It is expected the points below are read through and understood, as well as the waiver, BEFORE booking.
- The Day Retreat space will be cleaned and sanitized in happy anticipation of your visit.
- Masking will follow BC mandates; it is currently not mandated. Please wear your own mask if you wish.
- The Day Retreat does not include transportation to or from the venue; guests are responsible for their own transportation (and research / arrangement of).
- The address will be provided upon booking.
- Arrival is 10AM (please do not arrive before then), and wrap up is 4PM firm (I have kiddies to pick up).
- The Day Retreat does not provide any before/after hour or overnight accommodations.
- If you arrive late, there is a chance that we may not be able to fit all the fun and rest in the remaining time (and refunds / proration will not be provided).
- Parking is available on the driveway, as well as plenty of free street parking.
- The property (indoors and outdoors) is strictly pet-free, smoke-free, vape free, and asshole-free.
- A note about food allergies and dietary restrictions, please read the notes in the Food As Ritual section and ask your questions BEFORE booking (as all bookings are non-refundable).
- ALL bookings are NON-refundable, even if you get covid. If you have covid, please stay home (members of my household are immune-compromised), and pass your spot to a healthy friend instead. Attendees will be required to read and submit a waiver (via email) a day prior to your visit. Check your junk folder if you do not see it.
- In the extremely rare instance of me experiencing something uncomfortable or inappropriate from a guest, I reserve the right to ask them to leave and the booking fees will NOT be refunded.
- All other important points and conditions are in the waiver found HERE.