Through this on-demand, 2-hour recorded session, receive extensive collective predictions for the Dragon Year, and receive finely-tuned forecasts based on your lunar and rising zodiac signs via shamanic Chinese astrology with Mimi Young, animist-spirit medium. You will also be guided to connect with the energy of the Wood Dragon, and present offerings to our ancestors and other Old Ones.
Discussing how Dragon energy pairs with Wood as an element within the Wu Xing (the Daoist tradition of elemental study), and how this duo force interacts with each of the 12 Animal archetypes, you’ll uncover how your signs is affected by the Wood Dragon year. This knowledge enhances your receptivity to the presence of the Dragon spirit, allowing you to openly welcome its gifts as opportunities and lessons, choices and priorities, beginnings and endings, and familiarity and transformation.
You will feel supported as you relate with the visible and invisible realities, an expansion of perception, have clarity on how you would like to show up efficaciously, and honour yourself as you co-create what unfolds in 2024.
What to expect:
- A divinatory forecast of the 2024-2025 Wood Dragon year for the collective
- The discovery of your particular Chinese Astrological Lunar animal sign and Rising sign
- Predictions on how the Wood Dragon will influence your 2024-2025 lunar year, based on your Lunar and Rising Animal archetypes and key Wu Xing elements
- An activation and deepening of your relationship with your Animal archetype within the Chinese Astrological Wheel as an animated wisdom keeper and spirit companion
- An opportunity to engage in ritual by presenting offerings to our ancestors and other spirit allies
- Questions answered from participants present during the e-course series’ live-stream
Please have the following supplies available for when you tune-in:
- Pen and paper
- Link to a handout will be supplied upon enrolment, please have a read prior to the e-course to determine your Chinese Astrological Lunar Animal and Rising Animal signs.
- Optional: Traditional Chinese tea such as white, green, oolong, pu-erh, or black is preferred, though some form of herb or other plant you would like to consume as a drink (and what suits / is safe for your body) is also okay. Please do not make the tea yet, simply have the teaware, the leaves, the hot water, the tea cup / drinking vessel within reach.
- Proximity to your altar or a temporary mini altar set up close to where you will be tuning in from
- Tea of choice (or other type of beverage) for yourself as well as the spirits you wish to be in contact with (or other type of beverage of your preference). You will need two mugs / glasses (one will be used as an offering to the spirits).
- Offering(s) for the spirits – such as flowers, fruits, sweets / baked goods, their favourite dish, etc
*Prices will convert to CAD for all Canadian IP addresses. GST will be added to tuition for all Canadian residents.