In this live-stream online event in collaboration with Spirit House Collective, experience a finely-tuned group reading that invites you to walk with your key animal archetype via shamanic Chinese astrology with Mimi Young, spirit communicator and wu shamanic occultist of Ceremonie.
Discussing how Tiger energy pairs with Water as an element within the Wu Xing (the Daoist tradition of elemental study), and how this duo force interacts with each of the 12 Animal archetypes, discover how your sign is affected by the Water Tiger year. Having this understanding can heighten your receptivity to when the spirit of the Tiger shows up and wants to play (or otherwise), so you can openly welcome the archetype’s gifts as opportunities and lessons, options and priorities, beginnings and ends, and familiarity and transformation.
You will feel supported as you relate with the visible and invisible realities, an expansion of self awareness, have clarity on how you would like to show up efficaciously, and honour yourself as you co-create in the weaving of 2022.
What to expect:
- A guided Tea Sit to connect with the Water Tiger
- A forecast of the 2022-2023 Water Tiger year for the collective
- The 12 animals as parts of ourselves, their key themes
- The discovery of your particular Chinese Astrological Lunar animal sign and Rising sign
- How the Water Tiger will interact your Lunar and Rising Animal archetypes
- An activation and deepening of your relationship with your Animal archetype within the Chinese Astrological Wheel as a shamanic wisdom keeper and spirit companion
- Opportunities for participants to ask questions during the e-course live-stream
Supplies / Preparations Needed:
- Paper and pen
- Link to a handout will be supplied upon enrolment, please have a read prior to the e-course to determine your Chinese Astrological Lunar Animal and Rising Animal signs.
- Optional: Traditional Chinese tea such as white, green, oolong, pu-erh, or black is preferred, though some form of herb or other plant you would like to consume as a drink (and what suits / is safe for your body) is also okay. Please do not make the tea yet, simply have the teaware, the leaves, the hot water, the tea cup / drinking vessel within reach.
To enroll, please follow the link to Spirit House Collective HERE