Join Mimi Young, animist-spirit medium, for a 2 hour On-Demand recording of Year of the Water Rabbit collective and personal forecasts that will impact February 2023 through to February 2024. Filmed on the first day of the 2023-24 Lunar Year, under a New Moon of the Water Rabbit, you will be guided in ritual to present offerings to your ancestors, deities, and other Old Ones from the Otherworld, and receive a finely-tuned group reading that invites you to walk with your key animal archetype via shamanic Chinese astrology.
This recording discusses how Rabbit energy pairs with Water as an element within the Wu Xing (the Daoist tradition of elemental study), and how this duo force interacts with each of the 12 Animal archetypes. Discover how your Lunar and Rising signs will be affected by the Water Rabbit year. Having this understanding can heighten your receptivity to when the spirit of the Rabbit shows up and wants to play and rest (or otherwise), so you can openly welcome the archetype’s gifts as opportunities and lessons, options and priorities, beginnings and ends, and familiarity and transformation.
You will feel supported as you relate with the visible and invisible realities, an expansion of perception, have clarity on how you would like to show up efficaciously, and honour yourself as you co-create the woven tapestry of 2023.
What to expect in this recording:
- A guided Tea Sit to connect with the Water Rabbit
- A divinatory forecast of the 2023-2024 Water Rabbit year for the collective
- The discovery of your particular Chinese Astrological Lunar animal sign and Rising sign
- How the Water Rabbit will co-create with your Lunar and Rising Animal archetypes for the lunar year
- An activation and deepening of your relationship with your Animal archetype within the Chinese Astrological Wheel as an animated wisdom keeper and spirit companion
- An opportunity to engage in ritual by presenting offerings to our ancestors and other spirit allies
- Opportunities to listen to what the live-stream participants have asked during this e-course’s process of recording
- This Year of the Water Rabbit: Forecasts for the Lunar Year 2023-2024 e-course can be studied as a complement and extension to the e-course TELLING CHINESE SHAMANIC TIME, this 2-part series can be seen as a complement and an extension.
- pen and paper
- Link to a handout will be supplied upon enrolment, please have a read prior to listening to the On-Demand e-course to determine your Chinese Astrological Lunar Animal and Rising Animal signs.
- Optional: Traditional Chinese tea such as white, green, oolong, pu-erh, or black is preferred, though some form of herb or other plant you would like to consume as a drink (and what suits / is safe for your body) is also okay. Please do not make the tea yet, simply have the teaware, the leaves, the hot water, the tea cup / drinking vessel within reach.
- proximity to your altar or a temporary mini altar set up close to where you will be tuning in from
- hot tea of choice (or other type of beverage) for yourself as well as the spirits you wish to be in contact with (or other type of beverage of your preference). You will need two mugs / glasses (one will be used as an offering to the spirits).
- an offering for the spirits – such as flowers, fruits, sweets / baked goods, their favourite dish, etc
*GST will be added to tuition for all Canadian residents