Saturday, July 16 from 10:05AM – 12 Noon PST (live-stream begins at 10:05AM PST)
With Tea as our guide, explore your prosperity energetics that are present in your body and life at large. Working with these energies in the animist tradition, you will be invited to see with utmost clarity, experience gentle releases, and activate / renew your relationship with the invisible allies that support you in your story around money, safety, permission, and identity. Mimi will also hold space for questions from the group, provide some interpretations, and advice for “next steps”.
All online attendees will be provided a tea menu and a $20 voucher (redeemable towards O5 Tea purchases over $100). Please allow up to 2 weeks for teas to be shipped within North America.
- Chiran Shincha – a drink of verdant intensity and umami richness
- Long Jing – an iconic Dragon Well with top notes of pine and cashews, hints of quince
- Time Traveller with Cordyceps – experience the energy of time travel from this black tea made from ancient trees from the Pu Er region
This is an intimate hybrid event, with 10 spots available for in-person, and 10 spots available via Zoom.
THE MAGICK OF TEA SERIES
In the beginning, Tea was used in ritual offerings, eaten as a vegetable, and drank as physiological and spirit medicine. From an animist perspective, Tea displays a rich connection to Earth, spirit communication, divination, and magick. Being the plant medicine of choice by many eastern mystics, Tea wields energy – visible and invisible – and helps one find their place in life.
Join animist-occultist and spirit communicator, Mimi Young of Ceremonie for in-person and live-stream, intimate group sessions in the sanctuary of O5 Tea for a guided esoteric tea experience. Return to a sense of stillness, restore inner-regulation, and experience deep communion with Tea as a Plant Teacher and Spirit Ally.
In each Magick of Tea event, expect a weaving of:
- A curated fine tea tasting menu from O5’s collection, from which online attendees can order from (with a voucher).
- Channeled Tea messages for the group
- Amimist-shamanic wisdom that corresponds to the key energy of the event
- A guided Tea Spell and/or other ritual
- Opportunities to share, (re)connect, and grow your spiritual family
This is an intimate hybrid event, with 10 spots available for in-person, and 10 spots available via Zoom (with replay).
More Magick of Tea events:
Deepening Intuition with The Spirit of Tea – Saturday, August 20
Registration now open!
Stay tuned for:
- Fall Equinox: Befriending Change – Saturday, September 17
- Tea + Dreams – Saturday, October 15
- Group Spirit Readings – Saturday, November 19