Saturday, August 20 from 10AM – 12 Noon PST
This is a hybrid event
In-person at O5 Tea 2208 W 4th Ave, Vancouver
AND live-stream with replay
With Tea’s guidance, learn how to “tune in” and refine your intuition and psychic senses when communicating with the spirit of Tea and other forms of unseen powers. Open to beginners and folks with experience, refine your capacity to perceive spirits with clarity and develop tools to deepen spirit relationships. The group will have opportunity to experience some hands-on practice as they work with Tea as a guide.
All in-person attendees will experience the following O5 teas that supports intuitive abilities. All online attendees will be provided a tea menu which they can preorder from for the event.
- Classic Yame Gyokuro (Hoshino Mura)– A smooth, umami rich Japanese green; promotes presence and a sense of our innate powers as each guest will be experiencing hands-on preparations of this tea
- Ali Shan – A Taiwanese high mountain oolong from the famed Ali Shan Mountain, heightens awareness
- Time Traveller (the original, without cordyceps) – this tea is descended from an 1000-year-old tree from Wuyi Mountain, plum flavour with tobacco notes, can help us look into the future potentials and divinate
This is an intimate hybrid event, with 10 spots available for in-person, and 10 spots available via Zoom.
THE MAGICK OF TEA SERIES
In the beginning, Tea was used in ritual offerings, eaten as a vegetable, and drank as physiological and spirit medicine. From an animist perspective, Tea displays a rich connection to Earth, spirit communication, divination, and magick. Being the plant medicine of choice by many eastern mystics, Tea wields energy – visible and invisible – and helps one find their place in life.
Join animist-occultist and spirit communicator, Mimi Young of Ceremonie for in-person and live-stream, intimate group sessions in the sanctuary of O5 Tea for a guided esoteric tea experience. Return to a sense of stillness, restore inner-regulation, and experience deep communion with Tea as a Plant Teacher and Spirit Ally.
In each Magick of Tea event, expect a weaving of:
- A curated fine tea tasting menu from O5’s collection, from which online attendees can order from (with a voucher).
- Channeled Tea messages for the group
- Amimist-shamanic wisdom that corresponds to the key energy of the event
- A guided Tea Spell and/or other ritual
- Opportunities to share, (re)connect, and grow your spiritual family
This is an intimate hybrid event, with 10 spots available for in-person, and 10 spots available via Zoom (with replay).
More Magick of Tea events:
Registration opening soon!
- Fall Equinox: Befriending Change – Saturday, September 17
- Tea + Dreams – Saturday, October 15
- Group Spirit Readings – Saturday, November 19