Saturday, November 19
Note updated time: 9:30AM – 11:30AM PST (live-stream begins at 9:35AM PST)
This is a hybrid event
In-person at O5 Tea 2208 W 4th Ave, Vancouver
AND live-stream with replay
We will be leaning on Tea’s ability to foster contentment and anchoring in November’s Magick of Tea instalment. Tapping into the core energetics and voice of Tea, be invited to pause the constant noise in our heads and experience a deep rooting and sense of rest.
Mimi will also be channelling some extended messages for the group, as well as specific insights for each ticket holder. This session will be deeply psychic and divinatory, depending on the energies and the questions each participant may have. As always, the spirit messages Mimi receives will not only contain the “Whats”, but also the “Hows” for helpful guidance for one’s “next steps”.
All in-person attendees will experience the following O5 teas that support remembrance, intuition, and symbol-decoding abilities. All online attendees will be provided a tea menu which they can preorder for the event.
- Tie Luo Han – This cultivar is said to descend from a 1000-year-old tree located in a gorge called 九龙巢 (9 Dragon Nest), directly under 天心 (Heavenly Heart) cliff!
- Chaga – Sustainability collected Chaga from O5’s friend’s forested property in Quebec.
- Wild Bush Taiwanese Black Tea – This sweet and gentle tea is made with a type of wild bush, similar to Camelia sinensis assamica, that is endemic to Taiwan.
This is an intimate, hybrid event, with 10 spots available for in-person, and 10 spots available via Zoom (with replay). All ticket-holders will receive a $20 voucher to spend towards any O5 tea purchase totalling over $100 (great for online attendees who can order tea from the tea menu ahead of time for the event! Please allow up to 10 – 14 days for teas to be shipped within North America.)
$55 Live-Stream (with replay)
A note for live-stream attendees: Once you have signed up, Zoom login details will be emailed to you within 24 hours. All live-stream ticket holders will be sent a replay link via email within 48 hours after the course, and the content is available only within 48 hours of distribution. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to download the contents within the 48 hours onto your device so that you will have the recording in perpetuity.
“This morning’s Magick of Tea was so powerful and tender. I’m so grateful and amazed how you and Tea gently revealed shadows and energetic supports within the short 2 hour container. I am even grateful for the tears and re-connecting with memories and deeper meanings and symbolisms for healing and understanding.”
— Mona Stilwell
THE MAGICK OF TEA SERIES
In the beginning, Tea was used in ritual offerings, eaten as a vegetable, and drank as physiological and spirit medicine. From an animist perspective, Tea displays a rich connection to Earth, spirit communication, divination, and magick. Being the plant medicine of choice by many eastern mystics, Tea wields energy – visible and invisible – and helps one find their place in life.
Join animist-occultist and spirit communicator, Mimi Young of Ceremonie for in-person and live-stream, intimate group sessions in the sanctuary of O5 Tea for a guided esoteric tea experience. Return to a sense of stillness, restore inner-regulation, and experience deep communion with Tea as a Plant Teacher and Spirit Ally.
In each Magick of Tea event, expect a weaving of:
- A curated fine tea tasting from O5’s collection, selected to showcase its flavourful and esoteric properties (in-person attendees only; online attendees will have a chance to pre-purchase)
- Channeled Tea messages / other divinatory messages for the group
- Amimist-shamanic wisdom that corresponds to the key energy of the event
- A guided Tea Spell and/or other ritual
- Opportunities to share, (re)connect, and grow your spiritual family
This is an intimate hybrid event, with 10 spots available for in-person, and 10 spots available via Zoom (with replay).
More Magick of Tea Events:
Save the date for our Winter Special, an in-person only event on Thursday, December 1 from 7-9PM. More details to come!