Saturday, September 17 from 10AM – 12 Noon PST
This is a hybrid event
In-person at O5 Tea 2208 W 4th Ave, Vancouver
AND live-stream with replay
If this year can be summed up in one word, it’s change. The change can be internal or external, big or small, but the changes cannot be denied, and even the subtle ones will have profound impact. Yet, for so many of us, we resist change; it can bring confusion, a sense of destabilization, and even unhelpful coping responses. Working with Tea, you will be held as your landscape shakes, turns, contracts and expands, and will meet Change as a Ally, befriending this constant companion so you can respond to its presence with a sense of trust, grace, and inner knowing—in other words, we can thrive in change. Mimi will also provide some group spirit messages.
All in-person attendees will experience the following O5 teas that supports a sense of thriving amidst change. In-person attendees will also receive a beautiful chasen (traditional matcha whisk) to keep that will be used to make their own matcha during the event. All ticket-holders will receive a $20 voucher to spend towards any O5 tea purchase totalling over $100, which online attendees can preorder for the event.
- Matcha Feature of the month– A surprise, premium matcha will be selected for the occasion of change!
- Dream – A whimsical tisane (butterfly pea, mint, lavender) that changes colour when its pH changes.
- Tea Horse Road – a shou puerh that embodies what trusting change tastes like.
This is an intimate hybrid event, with 10 spots available for in-person, and 10 spots available via Zoom.
THE MAGICK OF TEA SERIES
In the beginning, Tea was used in ritual offerings, eaten as a vegetable, and drank as physiological and spirit medicine. From an animist perspective, Tea displays a rich connection to Earth, spirit communication, divination, and magick. Being the plant medicine of choice by many eastern mystics, Tea wields energy – visible and invisible – and helps one find their place in life.
Join animist-occultist and spirit communicator, Mimi Young of Ceremonie for in-person and live-stream, intimate group sessions in the sanctuary of O5 Tea for a guided esoteric tea experience. Return to a sense of stillness, restore inner-regulation, and experience deep communion with Tea as a Plant Teacher and Spirit Ally.
In each Magick of Tea event, expect a weaving of:
- A curated fine tea tasting menu from O5’s collection, from which online attendees can order from (with a voucher).
- Channeled Tea messages for the group
- Amimist-shamanic wisdom that corresponds to the key energy of the event
- A guided Tea Spell and/or other ritual
- Opportunities to share, (re)connect, and grow your spiritual family
This is an intimate hybrid event, with 10 spots available for in-person, and 10 spots available via Zoom (with replay).
More Magick of Tea events:
Registration opening soon!
- Tea + Dreams – Saturday, October 15
- Group Spirit Readings – Saturday, November 19