Thursday, December 21, 2022
From 6-8PM PST
Live-stream with recording
We can work with Yang, creating the visible.
We can also join ourselves with Yin, allowing the invisible to flow through us.
A live-stream Winter Solstice e-gathering to slowly descend into the deep quiet of Void, embracing the seasonality of the Yin, which joins us to nature. This death of sorts also dissolves the consciousness that isolates us from each other and the world. Accompanied by a group I Ching reading to anchor, resource, and deactivate as you sit in and with the watery Yin.
Contrary to what many believe Winter to be, this season is less about transformation, and more about giving up the old mask(s) and allow the reconfiguration to take place through rest. By the potency of surrendering, we allow ourselves to emerge, existing without clutching the masks, we can live more directly with everything, without barriers and filters. And yet, we fear the death of our identities because we do not now what to expect beyond. Winter is the seasonal initiation, the invitation to step through the portal and descend into a protected cradling, into slowness and rest, into the space where we can meet our hidden selves, and usher them through so the old selves can fall away.
What to expect during this live-stream gathering (with replay):
- Harness the once-a-year potency of this year’s Winter Solstice to hold you in safety as you deeply listen to how you digest emotions/energies, and how to better prioritize a quiet sense of rest and pleasure.
- Through the Winter ritual of a guided spirit travel into the Lower World (Yin’s domain), experience a visit with and to this primordial energy source.
- Connect to your hidden self / selves, and invite them to come through, so they can emerge when ready.
- Engage in the process of deactivating your fears and hesitations around rest, inviting more Yin this Winter Season so that you can experience the regulation and regeneration you need, and so the outworn masks can fall off and stay off.
- Take part in a mini Winter poetry share, honouring the splendor of the Winter season and Water Element
- Receive a group I Ching reading that shares what the Yin Season will give opportunity for / bring up for you.
Please have the following supplies available for when you tune-in:
- one brief poem or poem excerpt to share that somehow relates to Winter, Yin or the Water Element
- calculator or access to this link: https://www.omnicalculator.com/math/remainder
- blind fold / something that can function as one
- cleansing plant such as dried rosemary, mugwort, or Ceremonie’s Sacred Plants Cleansing Mist
- blanket (optional)
- hot tea of choice (or other type of beverage of your preference)
$38 – Early bird savings until December 9 (22% off)
$49 – General admission
This event will be held via Zoom. Once you have signed up, Zoom login details will be emailed to you within 24 hours. All ticket holders will be sent a replay link via email within 48 hours after the event, and must be downloaded within 48 hours of distribution. Please download the contents within the 48 hours onto your device so that you will have the recording in perpetuity. Note as this event we will be in deep work, it is recommended that attendees are 19+ years old.
PS. To respect everyone’s time, we start the event punctually. Late-comers will be granted entrance at natural pauses within the programming.
PPS. If you would like to contribute more than the general admission amount so that a larger portion of your ticket can be directed towards scholarships, to help ensure Mimi’s work remains as accessible as realistically possible, please send her an email INFO@SHOPCEREMONIE.COM.
*Prices will convert to CAD and GST will be added to tuition for all Canadian IP addresses.