This item is an add-on purchase for folks attending the book party on Friday, December 8 from 7-9PM
and must be picked up that evening at O5 Tea, Vancouver (2208 W 4th Ave, Vancouver)
To pair with the book of poetry, A Tea Stronger Than Death, folks attending the evening have the option to purchase a limited edition box of Companion Teas by O5 Tea.
The companion teas are selected, based on varietal, fragrance, body, complexities, and energetics, to reflect generous pairings for each of the Chinese esoteric elements while reading the poetry, striking chords of emotional attunement, introspection, and creative angles of repose:
- Dragonwell Wen’s Hometown ‘Long Jing’, Green (the element of Wood)
- Harvest Moon, White (the element of Fire)
- Ming Jing Gaba, Oolong (the element of Earth)
- Tea Horse Road | Yiwu 2006, Shou Puer (the element of Metal)
- Wildbush, Black (the element of Water)
Housed in a minimalist wooden gift box, the featured O5 teas range from 15-30 grams each, and include prints of grey-scaled cyanotypes of each of them by Mimi Young.