This is a 2-part recorded series for self-study and practice.
If the definition of physiological health and vitality is loosely defined as one’s ability to self-regulate and self-adjust to face life’s fluctuations and demands, then we can also apply this to how we approach the health and vitality of our energy and psychic bodies. In this 2-part pre-recorded series, we explore this essential (but often overlooked) topic of energy management for intuitives.
- The exploitation and over-harvesting (deforestation) of intuition and psychic gifts
- Personal energetic and psychic capacity
- Aura scanning, tending, and restoring
- How to scan and monitor your energy levels from a place of self-connection and compassion
- Energetic data-points to identify, collect, document, and review
- Somatic-Emotional inventory
- Holding space for ourselves before/while we hold spaces beyond ourselves
- Boundaries as fluid allies rather than fixed fences
- Helpful self-talking points to manage energy and time expectations and demands
- The restorative wisdom of the Wu-Xing (The 5 Phases within Chinese esotericism)
Supplies to have available:
- Pen / pencil and paper
- Separate journal
- Access to the floor / ground
- Blindfold / eye covers / beanie / scarf
- Pair of scissors
- Glue stick
- Upon enrolment, you will receive a link to a document. Kindly print this document out for session 2.
- cleansing plant(s) such as Mugwort, Rosemary, Cedar (leaves), Thyme, culinary Sage, or Ceremonie’s Cleansing Plant Aura Mist
Duration: 2 sessions of ~2 hours each (total ~4 hours)