A 2024 Witch and Taoist Wellness Journey for Rest and Year reflection
November 25-29, 2024
Join us for the MAKING TIME RETREAT from November 25-29, 2024, nestled in the enchanting winter forest on the ancestral territory of Nexwlélexwm (Bowen Island, BC), Canada. This 5-day, 4-night retreat is a unique blend of restorative practices, spellcasting, and Taoist wisdom, offering a space to reflect, envision, and time craft according to your Chinese astrological elements.
Our greatest emergence is through our preparation.
THIS OPTION IS FOR THE EMERALD ROOM – SINGLE PAYMENT
Shared room with separate twin beds in Main Lodge, with shared attached bathroom. In-room wifi available.
- One (1) payment of $1798 (save $77 compared to the payment plan option)
- There are currently 2 spaces for this lodging option.
GST is applicable for all transactions.
INCLUDED IN THE RETREAT
- 5 days (4 nights) accommodations at NECTAR RETREAT CENTRE , Bowen Island, BC
- Organic, nutrient-dense, and delicious plant-based traditional meals.
- Daily course programming and handouts
- Daily tea ceremonies and tea sits
- Solitude and stillness for personal reflection and spirit work
- Group gatherings with spirit-led life-direction messages channeled by Mimi Young
- Morning gentle, functional movement sessions
- Making Space + Time with Thermal and Hydro Therapy (more details to come)
- Winter forest bathing in Nectar’s Forest Bathing Hot Tub
OPTIONAL PRIVATE SESSIONS
Opportunities to work privately with Mimi as additional bookings at a preferred rate of $250 a session (regularly $325) while on the retreat, including SHAMANIC READINGS, FIVE ELEMENTS ZODIAC READINGS, and PRIVATE MENTORSHIP SESSIONS are available, though limited. When you register for your spot at the retreat, a special rate booking link will be emailed to you from which private readings and sessions can be booked.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
Retreat does not include transportation to or from the venue; attendees are responsible for their own transportation. Ferry schedules can be found on BC Ferries’ website TO BOWEN, and returning TO VANCOUVER. It is advised to check BCFERRIES.COM frequently as the retreat approaches as BC Ferries update their schedules regularly. *Complete list of materials will be provided upon sign up for the retreat.