Saturday, November 18, 2023
From 9:30AM -11:30AM PST
This is a hybrid event
**If you’re wanting to purchase an in-person ticket, click on the button.
*If you’re wanting to purchase an e-ticket for the live-stream, click HERE
This Magick of Tea instalment invites us to step away from the mundane and immerse yourself in a sensorial exploration guided by three exceptional teas. This sensory journey invites you to embrace mystery and surprise beyond just taste – encompassing all your senses and intuition. Through tea and beyond-tea exercises that attune us to greater psychic senses, this mirrors the essence of late fall, where nature’s subtle artistry thrives within hidden shadows. As with all Magick of Tea gatherings, ticket holders will also be receiving timely and relevant mini divinatory readings from Mimi.
For in-person attendees, we will be drinking a selection of Teas from O5 TEA that our explorations with the shadows and surprise:
- Time Traveller | 2019 Ancient Tree Red Tea – Be transported through time while drinking this smooth Pu Er tea with leaves from ancient ‘gushu’ 古樹 trees.
- Sunny Day | Phoenix Oolong, Honey Orchid- A rollercoaster ride, moving through layers of juicy nectarines, lychee and kiwi.
- Tundra Tea – Ethically foraged from Rankin, Nunavut; check back soon for the link!
Live-stream attendees, feel free to use teas you have on-hand or order the teas above separately from O5 TEA ! (Upon purchase of the event’s e-ticket, you’ll receive a special promocode that gives you 20% OFF orders of over $100 from O5 Tea).
Materials to have on hand:
- pen and paper / notebook
- a beanie or eye cover
- $78 In-Person – purchase via the button below
- $55 Live-Stream (with replay) – CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
A note for live-stream attendees: Once you have signed up, Zoom login details will be emailed to you within 24 hours. All live-stream ticket holders will be sent a replay link via email within 48 hours after the course, and the content is available only within 48 hours of distribution. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to download the contents within the 48 hours onto your device so that you will have the recording in perpetuity.
“These Saturday morning offerings are so precious to me and have had such an impact ever since I started attending in the late Summer or early fall last year. You hold space in such a way that I imagine every person in the room feels welcomed and valued, I know I do.” — Sarah Trivett
THE MAGICK OF TEA SERIES
In the beginning, Tea was used in ritual offerings, eaten as a vegetable, and drank as physiological and spirit medicine. From an animist perspective, Tea displays a rich connection to Earth, spirit communication, divination, and magick. Being the plant medicine of choice by many eastern mystics, Tea wields energy – visible and invisible – and helps one find their place in life.
Join animist-occultist and spirit communicator, Mimi Young of CEREMONIE for in-person and live-stream, intimate group sessions in the sanctuary of O5 TEA for a guided esoteric tea experience. Return to a sense of stillness, restore inner-regulation, and experience deep communion with Tea as a Plant Teacher and Spirit Ally.
In each Magick of Tea event, expect a weaving of:
- A curated fine tea tasting from O5’s collection, selected to showcase its flavourful and esoteric properties (in-person attendees only; online attendees will have a chance to pre-purchase)
- Channeled Tea messages / other divinatory messages for the group
- Animist-shamanic wisdom that corresponds to the key energy of the event
- A guided Tea Spell and/or other ritual
- Opportunities to share, (re)connect, and grow your spiritual family
This is an intimate hybrid event, with 10 spots available for in-person, and 10 spots available via Zoom (with replay).
More Magick of Tea Events:
- Our next session for December’s Magick of Tea is tentatively set on Thursday, December 7. Check back soon for more info!