Learn elements of practice and spirit wisdom around dream work so you can begin the craft of interpreting your dreams.
Since the beginning of human history, dreams and their meanings have captivated people. From the ancient Chinese, ancient Egyptians and ancient Greeks, to more modern thinkers such as Freud and Jung, the topic of dreams have intrigued our imagination and aroused the desire to understand Mystery.
In spirit work, dreams are seen as a land of boundlessness, where the Unseen, nonsensical, and magickal become easily accessed. The work then exists for the dreamer to remember, understand, and bridge the wisdom from that mystery land to waking life.
This 2.5 pre-recorded e-course with Mimi Young, spirit communicator and shamanic intuitive, includes in-depth and hands-on learning so you can begin a dream practice, or sharpen your existing dream work skills.
HOW TO INTERPRET YOUR DREAMS is for you if…
- You are at a crossroads in your life and want to find direction through your dreams.
- You would like to tap into the intelligence, intuitive, and creative life force that exists within you.
- You know there are blocks holding you back in life and you are ready to identify and clear them.
- You are curious about what your recurrent dreams mean and how their messages can enrich your life.
- You would like to identify and learn from your shadow(s) and integrate into your consciousness
- You have questions around your health and well-being, and would like to learn what your dreams have to say
- You are interested in working/playing/living smarter, not harder
- You would like to activate, strengthen, or sharpen your intuition and/or psychic gifts
HOW TO INTERPRET YOUR DREAMS covers spirit wisdom and elements of practice around dream work so you can begin the practice of interpreting your dreams:
- Mimi shares her personal experiences with dreams – from recurrent dreams to nightmares, from divinatory dreams to ones that provide messages about her body’s needs and overall health.
- Key practical skills to analyze, interpret, and understand your dreams effectively
- The 3 stages involved in dream work
- Identifying your shadow(s), and learning from the shadows via your dreams
- Practical and effective tips on how to build a meaningful relationship with your dream life and how to bring the wisdom to consciousness with clarity and evolving accuracy
- Opportunities to apply and practice dream interpretation skills during the course
- How to craft a dream spell
Duration: ~2.5 hrs