Day Retreat: Creative Rituals For Those In The In-Between
What a day with me includes…
- 7 hours total, immersed in rest, play, nourishment, spirit-connection, and ritual (10AM – 5PM PST)
- Tea As Portal: Tea ceremony with your inner voice and spirit guides
- Immersive Rituals and Creative Experiences for those in the In-Between: Opportunity to sort through muddled thoughts, engage in creative exercises designed to help you see yourself and design your next steps ahead, calling in freedom, your authenticity, and your heart’s desires.
- A nutrient-dense artisanal lunch*, made traditionally
- Free-time to experiencing calm in the interiour spaces and private garden (weather permitting) that are designed to embrace your heart, body, mind, and spirit.
- Spending time with books from Mimi’s extensive library (an eclectic mix of topics ranging from metaphysical, botanical, neuroscience, feminism, art + design, and multi-genre fiction)
- The option to book additional supportive in-person spirit-work offerings during your visit (at a preferred rate)
*Seasonal, local, organic, wild / adaptogenic ingredients will be used whenever available / possible
It is expected the points below are read through and understood, as well as the waiver, BEFORE booking.
- The Day Retreat space will be cleaned and sanitized in happy anticipation of your visit.
- Masking will follow BC mandates; it is currently not mandated. Please wear your own mask if you wish.
- The Day Retreat does not include transportation to or from the venue; guests are responsible for their own transportation (and research / arrangement of).
- The address will be provided upon booking.
- Arrival is 10AM (please do not arrive before then), and wrap up is 5PM firm (I have kiddies to pick up).
- The Day Retreat does not provide any before/after hour or overnight accommodations.
- If you arrive late, there is a chance that we may not be able to fit all the fun and rest in the remaining time (and refunds / proration will not be provided).
- Parking is available on the driveway, as well as plenty of free street parking.
- The property (indoors and outdoors) is strictly pet-free, smoke-free, and vape free.
- A note about food allergies and dietary restrictions, please read the notes on my Day Retreats page and ask your questions BEFORE booking (as all bookings are non-refundable).
- ALL bookings are NON-refundable, even if you get covid. If you have covid, please stay home (members of my household are immune-compromised), and pass your spot to a healthy friend instead. Attendees will be required to read and submit a waiver (via email) a day prior to your visit. Check your junk folder if you do not see it.
- In the extremely rare instance of me experiencing something uncomfortable or inappropriate from a guest, I reserve the right to ask them to leave and the booking fees will NOT be refunded.
- All other important points and conditions are in the waiver found HERE.