1. Intuition require spaciousness and an unrushed pace to be the most authentic and reliable.
2. Rest and play fuel and sustain intuition.
3. Curiosity, receptivity and non-judgment to associations, signs, symbols (dreams, omens, synchronicities, correspondences) develop fluency.
4. Entering into a trance / field / inner room optimizes the flow of intuition.
5. Your body will know first, and knows more.
6. Intuition is most often a subtle language. Attune to subtlety.
7. Allow all. Discern later.
8. Practice, practice, practice.
Two resources to further support your desire to deepen your intuitive and psychic muscles:
Mystery Mentorship is a self-paced program that highlights animism and the esoteric arts.
For folks who are looking to step into an online community that centres intuition, collaboration in the esoteric arts, and co-care /co-resourcing, Homing Coven is the place!