February’s Tea Sit is designed to hold honest space for the group to check-in and ask themselves the nuanced questions of making room for themselves while navigating the complexities of stressors and other life challenges.
Saturday, February 18, 2023
From 9:30AM – 11:30AM PST
This is a hybrid event
In-person at O5 Tea 2208 W 4th Ave, Vancouver
AND live-stream with replay
With both the solar and lunar new years underway, what did we say we are making room for, and more importantly, how are we doing so far? It’s not enough to have good intentions or boundaries to ensure safety and healthy interactions; it’s also the committed and regular habit of checking within, scanning our vital life force, and the continued process of making room for ourselves WHILE navigating the complexity of stressors and other life challenges.
This month’s Tea Sit is designed to hold honest space for the group to check-in and ask themselves the nuanced questions of:
- How are you using your voice?
- How are you resisting the urge to be over-available or over-give?
- How are you saying no? How are you saying yes?
- How do your yes and no relate to performing for and serving others?
- What do you give to yourself with ease? What is hard for you?
- What and how are you making room for yourself?
As with all Magick of Tea instalments, something mysterious takes place when the hybrid group of in-person and live-stream participants gather. Esoteric Tea Sits are mysterious – not in the sense of a question needing to be solved, but a profound experience felt by everyone sharing space. When people come together, themysterious becomes an understanding that is shared, making anything possible. It’s through these shared mysteries that can seed courage, nourish self-talk, and deepen bonds with the Seen and Unseen.
All in-person attendees will experience the following O5 teas that support heightened inner knowing, communicative abilities with the Unseen, and invite a sense of balance and spaciousness. All online attendees are invited to order the following featured teas ahead of time:
- Heirloom Huang Shan Mao Feng – From China’s most famous mountain, considered a spiritual place by Daoists, Buddhists and (in their own way) Confucians.
- Ancient Tree White Tea – From northwest Vietnam, in the Greater Mekong Sub-Region. These mountains, along with those of Yunnan, Laos and Thailand, are home to the most ancient tea trees on Earth.
- St. Bernard Elderflowers – Hailing from Quebec, Canada, we will be enjoying hand picked elderflowers in a cold brew infusion.
What to expect from February’s Magick of Tea:
- A guided Tea Sit to check in, deeply listen, and dialogue with our inner selves and spirit allies
- Have the opportunity to share our experiences and questions with the group
- Be led to engage in a co-casted spell that further commits ourselves and the energies around us to making room for what we need and desire
- Mimi will also share mini spirit readings for each ticket holder (in-person and live-stream)
- Be held by a selection of Tea and their spirits, both physically and energetically throughout this session
This is an intimate, hybrid event, with 10 spots available for in-person, and 10 spots available via Zoom (with replay). All ticket-holders will receive a $20 voucher to spend towards any O5 tea purchase totalling over $100 (great for online attendees who can order tea from the tea menu ahead of time for the event! Please allow up to 10 – 14 days for teas to be shipped within North America.)
Please have the following supplies available:
- pen and paper
- $78 In-Person – purchase via the button below
- $55 Live-Stream (with replay) – click here to purchase
A note for live-stream attendees: Once you have signed up, Zoom login details will be emailed to you within 24 hours. All live-stream ticket holders will be sent a replay link via email within 48 hours after the course, and the content is available only within 48 hours of distribution. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to the contents within the 48 hours onto your device so that you will have the recording in perpetuity.
“This morning’s Magick of Tea was so powerful and tender. I’m so grateful and amazed how you and Tea gently revealed shadows and energetic supports within the short 2 hour container. I am even grateful for the tears and re-connecting with memories and deeper meanings and symbolisms for healing and understanding.”— Mona Stilwell
THE MAGICK OF TEA SERIES
In the beginning, Tea was used in ritual offerings, eaten as a vegetable, and drank as physiological and spirit medicine. From an animist perspective, Tea displays a rich connection to Earth, spirit communication, divination, and magick. Being the plant medicine of choice by many eastern mystics, Tea wields energy – visible and invisible – and helps one find their place in life.
Join animist-occultist and spirit communicator, Mimi Young of CEREMONIE for in-person and live-stream, intimate group sessions in the sanctuary of O5 TEA for a guided esoteric tea experience. Return to a sense of stillness, restore inner-regulation, and experience deep communion with Tea as a Plant Teacher and Spirit Ally.
In each Magick of Tea event, expect a weaving of:
- A curated fine tea tasting from O5’s collection, selected to showcase its flavourful and esoteric properties (in-person attendees only; online attendees will have a chance to pre-purchase)
- Channeled Tea messages / other divinatory messages for the group
- Animist-shamanic wisdom that corresponds to the key energy of the event
- A guided Tea Spell and/or other ritual
- Opportunities to share, (re)connect, and grow your spiritual family
This is an intimate hybrid event, with 10 spots available for in-person, and 10 spots available via Zoom (with replay).
More Magick of Tea Events:
Save each third Saturday of the month for our monthly Magick of Tea session. Next
up is on Saturday, March 18, 2023. More details soon!