Saturday, August 20 from 10:00AM – 12 Noon PST
This is a hybrid event
In-person at O5 Tea 2208 W 4th Ave, Vancouver
AND live-stream with replay
With Tea’s guidance, learn how to “tune in” and refine your intuition and psychic senses when communicating with Tea as a Spirit and other forms of Unseen powers. Open to beginners and folks with experience, refine your capacity to perceive spirits with clarity and develop tools to deepen spirit relationships. The group will have opportunity to experience some hands-on practice as they work with Tea as a guide.
All in-person attendees will experience the following O5 teas that supports intuitive abilities. All online attendees will be provided a tea menu which they can preorder for the event.
- Daily Ceremony – A balanced Matcha
- Ali Shan (available third week of June) – A Taiwanese Oolong from the famed Ali Shan Mountain
- Tie Luo Han – this cultivar is said to descend from a 1000-year-old tree from Wuyi Mountain
This is an intimate, hybrid event, with 10 spots available for in-person, and 10 spots available via Zoom (with replay). All ticket-holders will receive a $20 voucher to spend towards any O5 tea purchase totalling over $100 (great for online attendees who can order tea from the tea menu ahead of time for the event! Please allow up to 2 weeks for teas to be shipped within North America.)
$55 Live-Stream (with replay) – SIGN UP FOR THE LIVE-STREAM HERE
A note for live-stream attendees: Once you have signed up, Zoom login details will be emailed to you within 24 hours. All live-stream ticket holders will be sent a replay link via email within 48 hours after the course, and must be downloaded within 48 hours of distribution. Please download the contents within the 48 hours onto your device so that you will have the recording in perpetuity.
THE MAGICK OF TEA SERIES
In the beginning, Tea was used in ritual offerings, eaten as a vegetable, and drank as physiological and spirit medicine. From an animist perspective, Tea displays a rich connection to Earth, spirit communication, divination, and magick. Being the plant medicine of choice by many eastern mystics, Tea wields energy – visible and invisible – and helps one find their place in life.
Join animist-occultist and spirit communicator, Mimi Young of Ceremonie for in-person and live-stream, intimate group sessions in the sanctuary of O5 Tea for a guided esoteric tea experience. Return to a sense of stillness, restore inner-regulation, and experience deep communion with Tea as a Plant Teacher and Spirit Ally.
In each Magick of Tea event, expect a weaving of:
- A curated fine tea tasting from O5’s collection, selected to showcase its flavourful and esoteric properties (in-person attendees only; online attendees will have a chance to pre-purchase)
- Channeled Tea messages for the group
- Amimist-shamanic wisdom that corresponds to the key energy of the event
- A guided Tea Spell and/or other ritual
- Opportunities to share, (re)connect, and grow your spiritual family
This is an intimate hybrid event, with 10 spots available for in-person, and 10 spots available via Zoom (with replay).
More Magick of Tea Events:
Depending on reception, we are tentatively planning on offering the following. Registration opening soon!
- Fall Equinox: Befriending Change – Saturday, September 17
- Tea + Dreams – Saturday, October 15
- Group Spirit Readings – Saturday, November 19