These are 2 live-stream collective rest sessions, held on
Tuesday, April 26 and Thursday, April 28, 2022
From 6-8PM PST
Replay will be sent out to all ticket holders
For those of us (for all of us!) who carry heavy loads, who hold space for others, who do lots of ‘doing’, who are drawn to intensity, drama, or speed, intentional pause and rest are especially required medicine.
And yet, as simple or obvious as the former statement sounds, there exists a denial around rest, a delay of rest, or even a dread to rest.
If you have been trying to out-balance balance, outrun exhaustion, over-manage anxiety, out-perform perfectionism, push through pain, and if you’re feeling bone-tired and in need of tenderness and rest, the only way is to pause and receive. Rest, at its core, is a spiritual expression of trust and safety.
In this 2-part group session, you are invited and gently led…
- into soothing stillness,
- into a depth of ease,
- to get under the covers of a quilt of safety and comfort…
- So you can soften, rest, feel, and respond to the truth of who you are today and unfolding for tomorrow.
What to expect from these 2 live-stream group sessions:
- Reflections and guidance rooted in animism and esotericism
- Guidance and opportunities for live-stream core shamanic journeying practices
- Opportunities to explore sensation and the somatic body shamanically
- Space and safety to let go, soften, soothe, and self-regulate
- Space to forge and deepen connections with the Unseen
- Space to receive with trust
- Opportunities to deeply listen
- Space to attune to the Yin Force
- Space to plant seeds for restoration and new life
- This 2-part group session is designed to be a stand-alone, or as a companion to Managing Your Energy + Psychic Bodies.
Please have the following supplies available:
- paper / notebook
- water or Tea or other beverage of choice
- access to the ground / floor
- yoga mat
- massage ball / medium-firm ball / lacrosse ball*
- blindfold (or scarf, beanie, etc to cover eyes)
- tissues (optional)
- candle (optional)
- rattle (optional)
- cleansing plant(s) such as Mugwort, Rosemary, Cedar (leaves), Thyme, culinary Sage, or Ceremonie’s Cleansing Plant Aura Mist
$158 early bird rate until April 3, 2022
$225 general admission
Folks enrolled in the Prayers + Devotions in Animism Series can access this series at 25% OFF (promocode is in the cloud folder document).
This event will be held via Zoom. Once you have signed up, Zoom login details will be emailed to you within 24 hours. All ticket holders will be sent a replay link via email within 48 hours after the course, and must be downloaded within 24 hours of distribution. Please download the contents within the 24 hours onto your device so that you will have the recording in perpetuity.
PS. To respect everyone’s time, we will start the live-stream sessions punctually. Late-comers will be granted entrance at natural pauses within the programme.
*A massage ball is to support some somatic explorations shamanically; if you have any physical injury, be sure to consult with your medical professional before engaging in any deep tissue / body work.