- Experience first-hand the role of decay and fermentation as agents of transformation in Tea and in life
- Learn / further practice channeling and other intuitive skills as we are filled with ‘cha qi’.
- Listen and speak with the Unseen within yourself or with a specific being you wish to be in touch with.
- Mimi will also be sharing mini spirit readings for each ticket holder.
- DC N3 Joy 2018 Shou Puer – A joyous, un-pretentious Pu Er has strong notes of brown sugar and a long lasting mouthfeel.
- Tea Horse Road Yiwu 2006 Shou Puer – Richly dark, this tea offers a graceful and grounding energy, perfect for rainy afternoons in the Pacific Northwest
- Koji Kurocha – A bogglingly sweet Japanese dark tea that is reminiscent of freshly baked bread and caramelized figs.
- Live-stream attendees, feel free to use teas you have on-hand or order the teas above separately from O5 TEA ! (Upon purchase of the event’s e-ticket, you’ll receive a special promocode that gives you 20% OFF orders of over $100 from O5 Tea).
Materials to have on hand:
- pen and paper / notebook
- $78 In-Person – purchase via the button below
- $55 Live-Stream (with replay) – CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE A note for live-stream attendees: Once you have signed up, Zoom login details will be emailed to you within 24 hours. All live-stream ticket holders will be sent a replay link via email within 48 hours after the course, and the content is available only within 48 hours of distribution. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to download the contents within the 48 hours onto your device so that you will have the recording in perpetuity.
“These Saturday morning offerings are so precious to me and have had such an impact ever since I started attending in the late Summer or early fall last year. You hold space in such a way that I imagine every person in the room feels welcomed and valued, I know I do.” — Sarah Trivett