RITUALS TO RESTORE WORTH, PLEASURE, AND POWER
Do you know…
- Why the third eye is so over-emphasized and the root and sacral chakras are so undermined in many spiritual practises?
- Why until very recently, plant medicine has been dismissed as superstitious and quackery by science?
- Why the horned goat and serpent are associated with darkness and evil?
- Why so many of us relate to our menses with dread and disgust? (Hint - it can be the best week of our month!)
- Why the first human was male, as told by many biblical myths?
The answers to these (and many others) will be discussed and how these perpetuated ideas have mis-defined or shrunken women, and as a consequence, have impacted our psyches and cellular memories. With Mimi Young, plant spirit medicine practitioner and founder of shamanic brand, Ceremonie, we invite you to an evening where we examine how these limiting beliefs of women have skewed our perception of our bodies and sexuality, of our worth, of our relationships, and of our careers. If you are seeking to develop and enhance your intuition, are feeling stuck or unsure, are wanting more self compassion and empowered transformation in your life, or are simply want to ‘return to your truest self’, this workshop is for you. Mimi will be taking us through conversations and experiences in plant spirit medicine, archetypal and symbolic healing, altar building, and shamanic journeying.
Investment: $55. Includes workshop materials, a warm reishi tea from Nectar Juicery, and Ceremonie Companion Booklet
Please bring: pen, notebook, eye cover or bandana, a pocket-sized crystal/stone, a rattle (optional)
Please note that the topic of the evening will be feminist by nature, but people of all genders are welcome / encouraged to attend.
>> REGISTER HERE.